Get Your Smile Back With Cosmetic Dentistry
Enjoy a gorgeous smile with cosmetic dentistry services from Optim Dental. Whether you need teeth whitening, snap-on smiles, Invisalign braces, veneers or crowns, we can help you. If you have a missing tooth or a chipped tooth, let us take care of you.
Dental can help you achieve the perfect smile. You'll feel more confident about your beautiful and healthy smile. You don't have to suffer from missing, chipped, discolored or broken teeth.
Our team has the experience to create the perfect smile makeover. 0% interest financing and payment plans are available.
Come to Us for All Types of Smile Makeovers
- Teeth whitening
- Snap-On Smile®
- Invisalign braces
Snap-On Smile® is a patented, painless and easy way to obtain a beautiful smile. It was invented by a dentist who realized that not everyone can afford a Hollywood smile makeover.
You can eat and drink with your Snap-On Smile® as it's easy to care for and can be a temporary or permanent solution. It fits right over your own teeth to give you a natural looking smile, even it you have stains, chips, gaps or missing teeth.
This procedure requires two short and painless visits. There's no drilling, shots or change to your teeth structure. It's an excellent choice for:
It's easy and painless too!
- Gaps, crooked, stained or missing teeth
- Those who are not candidates for bridges or implants
- Anyone who would like a Hollywood smile without the expense and discomfort of complex and invasive dental procedures
- Anyone who has an old-fashioned removable partial denture and wants a beautiful, more comfortable alternative
- You pick the style and shade of your new smile
- Your dentist takes an impression of your teeth
- You come back in about three weeks for a final fitting and you wear your Snap-On Smile® home
Superb Teeth Whitening
At Optim Dental, our staff makes custom fit trays that snap right over your teeth like retainers. This keeps a small amount of prescription whitening gel next to your teeth for great smile results.
Our professional home whitening kit is more effective than over-the-counter kits. We use a custom fit mold and prescription strength gel. You'll enjoy results like:
- Deep stain removal
- Even results
- Quicker response time
- Simple maintenance
- Brighter teeth
- No gum irritation
Receive Superior Dental Crowns
A crown is a tooth-shaped "cap" that's placed over your tooth, covering it to restore its shape, size and strength. When cemented into place, it fully encases the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line.
You may require a crown if any of the following situations happen:
- To protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay)
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t a lot of tooth left
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover malformed or severely discolored teeth
There are many options available for straightening your teeth. Optim Dental recommends Invisalign® braces. They offer the level of comfort, convenience and confidence that you want.
When you stop and compare Invisalign® to other teeth-straightening options, the advantages become quite apparent. Traditional braces still use brackets that can cause pain and discomfort.
There are also personal food sacrifices with traditional braces. Invisalign braces do not restrict your food intake, and there's no pain or discomfort.
With Invisalign®, you wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them to eat, drink, brush and floss. Your teeth will move little by little, week by week until they have straightened to their final positions. Total treatment time averages 9 to 15 months.